SAINT PEDRO POVEDA COLLEGE
The Registrar’s Office is the central repository for student and graduate school records. It is on the first floor of the Poveda Gym/Auditorium Building. Transactions involving school records are handled at Windows 1 and 2.
The Registrar’s Office of Saint Pedro Poveda College:
- Implements the policies of the Saint Pedro Poveda College, Department of Education and Bureau of Immigration regarding admission, enrollment, promotion, graduation, transfer, and withdrawal of students
- Facilitates admission, enrollment, printing of progress reports
- Serves as the primary custodian of the academic records of all students and graduates within 10 years after the date of graduation (records of graduates more than 10 years after graduation are transferred to the Archives and Records Management Office)
- Liaises with various government agencies such as the Department of Education for the processing of Learner’s Reference Number and the Bureau of Immigration for the processing of special study permit of international students
- Processes request of documents such as transcript of records, various certifications, certificate of completion, and diplomas
PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTS OF SCHOOL RECORDS
Transcript of Records / Certification of Graduation / Certification of Enrollment / Certification of Completion / Certified Photocopy of Report Card
A. Current Students:
- Login to your Students Access Module
- Click the PAYMENT tab.
- Click the RESERVATION AND ACADEMIC RECORDS tab.
- Click the DROPDOWN button.
- CLICK the ACADEMIC RECORDS option.
B. Graduates / Transferred Out
Click this link: Request for School Records: Graduates / Transferred Out
Certification of Enrollment with an Indicated Allowed Leave of Absence
- Write a letter addressed to the Principal requesting a certification of enrollment with the stated date of leave of absence.
- Forward the approved letter to the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com).
- Pay the PHP 100 fee at the Finance Office
- Claim the requested document/s after 3 working days upon the date of payment.
Permanent Records for Transfer Purposes
- Provide the Registrar’s Office with the letter of request from the requesting school.
- Release of permanent records will be based on the instructions indicated on the letter from the requesting school.