- Pre-kindergarten should be 3 years old by October 2022.
- Kinder 1 should be 4 years old by October 2022.
- Kinder 2 should be 5 years old by October 2022.
- Accomplished Application Form
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- *Report Cards: SY 2021 – 2022; SY 2020-2021; SY 2019 – 2020
- *Recommendation from the current Counselor (Click here)
- *Recommendation from the current Adviser (Click here)
**Certification of Enrollment (accomplished by the current school head/ registrar) (Click here)
- Alien Certification of Registration
- Special Study Permit
*Not applicable for Preschool Applicants
**Applicable for Grade 1 applicants
- Grade 1 applicants who attended Kindergarten in the Philippines must have a Learner Reference Number (LRN) and have completed Kindergarten by June 2022.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) applicants for Grade 11 should have a final grade of at least 85 in Math and Science on their most recent report card.
- Accepted applicants who are attending classes outside the Philippines must provide authenticated copies of their school records.
- All accepted applicants, who are Filipinos, must submit a PSA copy of their birth certificate to the Registrar’s Office.
- Kinder 1 and Kinder 2 levels accept male and female students.
- The Regular Program from Grades 1 to Grade 12 is exclusive for female students.
- The POVEDA Distance Learning Program from Grades 7 to 10 accepts both male and female students.
- Go to https://poveda.pinnacle.com.ph/aims/applicants/.
- Click the APPLY button.
- Fill up the PROFILE VERIFICATION field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Accomplish the APPLICATION FORM
- Upload the required documents. (For Grades 1 – 11, the accomplished recommendation forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the current school.)
- Pay the application and processing fee of PHP 600
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/payment—entrance-assessment to submit the details of payment transaction.
- Wait for an email from email@example.com with the exam schedule and date of results release (usually three working days after payment is received).
Bases for Acceptance
- Assessment Results
- Observations of the Psychometrician during assessment
- Assessment Results
- Academic and Conduct Grades on the submitted report cards
- Recommendations of the Current Adviser and Counselor