Committed to Empowering Leaders for Social Transformation
ADMISSION FOR SY 2021-2022
NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Prepare the following documents:
- PSA Birth Certificate (original copy)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear copy)
- *Report Cards: SY 2018 – 2019; SY 2019 – 2020; SY 2020 – 2021
- *Recommendation from the current Guidance Counselor (Click Here)
- *Recommendation from the current Adviser (Click Here)
- **Certificate of Enrollment (accomplished by the current school head/registrar) (Click Here)
Additional Requirements for Foreign Applicants :
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identification Card (original and clear copy)
- Special Study Permit (original and clear copy)
- Passport (original and clear copy)
* Not applicable for Preschool applicants
**Applicable for Grade 1 applicants
- Go to https://poveda.pinnacle.com.ph/aims/applicants/
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill up the Profile Verification fields and click Submit button.
- Accomplish the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application and processing Php 600 through BPI.
Account Number: 4021-0045-32
Account Name: ITEC- SAINT PEDRO POVEDA COLLEGE
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/payment—entrance-assessment to submit the details of the payment transactions.
- Check the Application Portal after two working days for the schedule of exams and the date of release of results.
Application with incomplete requirements will not be processed.