HIGH SCHOOL Admission Guidelines
Saint Pedro Poveda College accepts new students and transferees based on the results of the entrance examinations, personal interviews, academic records, and character evaluation.
The number of applicants to be accepted depends on the available slots for the level applied for. Entrance test results are strictly confidential and will be filed for school consumption only.
At least two years of residency is required for a student to be considered a basic education graduate of Saint Pedro Poveda College. Consequently, admission is only up to Grade 11.
The documents indicated below are essential in securing an application.
- Accomplished Application Form
- PSA / NSO Birth Certificate (original copy)
- Baptismal Certificate (original copy)
- 2 x 2 picture (1 copy) and 1 x 1 picture (1 copy)
- Latest Report Card (original and photocopy)
- Recommendation Forms (accomplished by previous COUNSELOR AND ADVISER)
- Receipt of Processing Fee Payment (PHP 600)
Additional documents for Foreign Applicants:
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identification Card (original & clear photocopy)
- Special Study Permit
- Passport (original & clear photocopy)
Application with INCOMPLETE requirements WILL NOT be processed.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Students, who left Saint Pedro Poveda College for legitimate reasons and wish to re-enroll, are required to follow the admission guidelines for new applicants; and take the entrance examinations. They must not have been under academic/deportment probation prior to their leaving the school.
DOWNLOADABLE FORMS (click to download)
- Secure an application form.
- Submit accomplished forms with complete requirements to the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay the application and processing fee to the Accounting Office.
- Present the receipt of payment to the Registrar’s Office, and get the examination permit.
- Come on the scheduled examination day at least ten (10) minutes before the testing time.
- Results of application will be released to the student’s parents through pick-up. Should an authorized representative be sent on parent’s behalf, an authorization letter and a valid I.D. will be required.
- Qualified applicants based on the entrance examinations will be interviewed by the Vice-Principal or the Principal.
REGULATION ON FEES
- The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable but deductible from the tuition fee upon enrollment.
- Tuition fees can be paid in full, semi-annually or quarterly. Payments can be in all forms EXCEPT personal checks upon enrollment based on the current school year tuition and other school fees.
Note: Should there be an increase in tuition and other school fees for the next school year, the adjustments will be made early during the succeeding school year’s first semester.
- Withdrawal Charges/Refunds – Students, who withdraw or transfer after enrollment must submit a formal letter and are charged under the following schemes:
- The student is entitled to a full refund, if the withdrawal is done before the start of classes. However, a service fee will be charged.
- Ten percent (10%) of the total annual tuition fee will be charged, if the withdrawal is done within the first week of classes, regardless of whether or not the student had actually attended classes.
- Twenty percent (20%) of the total annual tuition fee will be charged, if the withdrawal is done within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not the student had actually attended classes.
- Full amount of the tuition fees, school fees and other miscellaneous fees will be charged for the school year, if the withdrawal is done after the second week of classes.
Telephone Numbers: 6318756 to 6318758
Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 11:30 pm and 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm